YOUR BENEFITS ARE AT RISK.
Military Family Advisory Network is conducting a survey that military personnel and family members should take. If you are:
- Spouse of active duty member
- Spouse of Reserve / National Guard
- Active duty member
- Reserve / National Guard member
- Military retiree
- Military retiree spouse
- Veteran’s spouse
Why Should You Spend 10-15 Minutes
SPEAK UP TODAY
WHY? The Military Compensation and Retirement Modernization Commission was established by the National Defense Authorization Act to conduct a review of military compensation and retirement systems and to make recommendations to modernize such systems in order to–
- ensure the long-term viability of the All-Volunteer Force by sustaining the required human resources of that force during all levels of conflict and economic conditions;
- enable the quality of life for members of the Armed Forces and the other uniformed services and their families in a manner that fosters successful recruitment, retention, and careers for members of the Armed Forces and the other uniformed services; and
- modernize and achieve fiscal sustainability for the compensation and retirement systems for the Armed Forces and the other uniformed services for the 21st century.
The Commission is tasked to submit a report, containing a comprehensive study and recommendations, by February 1, 2015, to the President of the United States and Congress. The report will contain detailed findings and conclusions of the Commission, together with its recommendations for such legislation and administrative actions it may consider appropriate in light of the results of the study.
Veterans can share their VA experiences
IAVA is conducting a survey to gauge your VA experiences. Whether you’re stuck in the VA Backlog, not receiving timely appointments, or receiving excellent VA care, we want you to share your VA story. Responses will be used to create an online awareness tool.