Did You Miss the Last Show?
If you missed it, you can always catch the latest show here. Mollie Gross helped us kick off the show with a lot of laughs. If you haven’t tuned into this show, you won’t want to miss this one. We talked about the chaos of the initial invasion of Iraq and needing our guys to “put kevlar on your balls”, crazy bunco parties, neighborhoods changing, mean spouses and more.
How do you listen to podcasts? Quite a few of our listeners download our radio show as a podcast and listen to it on the way to work or running errands. I like to listen to podcasts as I go on walks, or when I really need to ignore what my kids are doing.
- Mollie Gross, author of Confessions of a Military Wife and military wife humorist.
- Military One Click’s founder Jennifer Pilcher, where the site connects you with the latest news, job opportunities, deals, and countless other valuable resources.
- Married to the Army, Oprah’s new reality show. We dished it about Army Wives and dishing it on Oprah’s Favorite Things 2012 which is kicking off the show.
Wednesday’s Show: November 28, 2012
We are so excited for our MAN SHOW… that’s right, we’re going to feature all dudes on our next show. So if you’re husband is deployed and you need to hear a man’s voice, this one’s for you!
- Patrick O’Donnell, author of eight critically acclaimed books that recount the epic stories of America’s wars and a combat historican with a dozen documentaries on WWII and modern warfare. Some of his books include Dog Company, the Boys of Pointe du Hoc and We Were One, Shoulder to Shoulder with the Marines Who Took Fallujah (3/1)
- Dave, founder of Military by Owner which provides advertising support to military families trying to sell or rent their homes. The Military By Owner website has become the market leader in the military real estate niche generating over 53 million page views during 2010.
- Drew Peneton, founder of Boots to Suits, which connects veterans to career opportunities. They are dedicated to connecting experienced US military veterans to professional job opportunities through comprehensive employment training, business engagement and policymaker education. All services are provided at no cost to the veteran.