Some mornings there is just not enough time to go through our entire beauty routine. If you have a few extra minutes here are some essential tips to brightening your face before running out the door!
1. Cleanse! Start by cleansing and moisturizing your face. Not only is it so important to start with a fresh, clean face but it will instantly wake up your tired skin. Try: The Body Deli Sage & Grapefruit Cleanser & Light Facial Emulsion
2. Apply Concealer Where It’s Needed! Using your finger, pat concealer under your eyes to hide any dark circles. Also use it to cover up any blemishes or scars. Try: Maybelline Fit Concealer
3. Even Out Your Skin Tone! Take a dab of liquid foundation and sunscreen then swirl them together. Apply the mixture like a lotion all over your face. The foundation will add correction and the sunscreen will guard your face. If you don’t like to wear a liquid foundation then brush on some pressed power all over to even out your skin tone. Try: Revlon Photoready Airbush Mousse Makeup
4. Add Some Color! Swirl some cream blush onto the apples of your cheeks and then blend out toward your temples for a natural looking flush. For your lips use a tinted lip blam or gloss for some added color and shine to your face. If you use a gloss it will be hard to mess up in a rush so you could apply this step while walking out the door! Try: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush and Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm
5. Brighten Your Eyes! Mascara is so important. It will transform your face from tired to bright-eyed instantly. Add a quick coat to your top and bottom lashes and it will open up your eyes. Try: Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara