‘Tis the season for holidays and giveaways! Marucci has joined forces with USMC Life and has graciously donated THREE full size souvenir baseball bats with custom engraving worth $100 each. These bats are very cool – think about winning one a Marine who is near and dear to your heart? You can get the Marine Corps Emblem engraved along with their name and rank… or whatever else you are thinking. This would make a great Christmas present!
How do you win a bat you’re wondering? Simply enter your email address on our site, validate it and we will randomly pick 3 emails from our roster. The winners will have 24 hours to respond or else another winner will be selected at random. The deadline to enter your email is November 2nd at midnight.
Want to know more about Marucci?
- Many current and former Major League players have invested in Marucci. This group of owners include: Albert Pujols, Jose Bautista, Rookie Phenom Bryce Harper, and legends like Will Clark, Harold Reynolds, Fred McGriff, and Cal Ripken.
- 18 of this year’s All-Stars swung Marucci (Marucci has had over 35 All-Stars in the Big Leagues).
- 75% of Baseball America’s Top 100 Minor League Prospects swing Marucci.
- Marucci has seen an 80% growth in wood sales just in the last year.
- Marucci has already surpassed last year’s entire sales overall.
- Facebook: Approximately 25,000 fans, and surpassed competitors in less than 2 months of launching the campaign.
- Founders: Kurt Ainsworth (former LSU All-American and Olympic Gold Medalist) runs MLB Operations; Jack Marucci designs Big League Bats and advises Big Leaguers; Joe Lawrence runs testing facility and Marucci Elite Showcases