Marine Corps Recruiting Command (MCRC) is always looking for Marines to represent the Corps in advertising projects such as commercials, web videos, social media, print advertisements and national recruiting events.
Marines interested in this unique opportunity should be in good standing with the Marine Corps. They will be screened for any moral, legal, physical or other issues which could bring discredit on the Marine Corps.
No command involvement is required for pre-screening. Commands are encouraged to find their most eligible Marines and encourage them to apply. Prior to each advertising project, MCRC will contact selected Marines and their commands for approval and command screening.
Locations and Dates:
- MCAGCC 29 Palms: 4 April: Main Exchange
- MCB Camp Pendleton: 5 April: Country Store
- 6 April: Pacific Views Exchange
- MCAS Miramar: 7 April: Main Exchange
- MCAS Yuma: 8 April: Main Exchange
- MCAS Beaufort: 11 April: Main Exchange
- MCB Camp Lejeune: 13 April: Main Exchange
- MCB Camp Johnson: 14 April: By Appointment Only
- MCAS New River: 15 April: Main Exchange
- MCB Quantico: 18 April: Main Exchange
- MB Washington: 19 April: By Appointment Only
Please follow the steps below to submit an application.
The entire application process is two easy steps:
Step 1: Download the PreScreen Worksheet and attach (2) photos in the document. One head shot in cammies with a cover. One medium shot from the waist up with no cover. (See example on PreScreen Worksheet)
Step 2: Email PreScreen Worksheet to CASTING@marines.usmc.mil.
This is a great opportunity to serve the nation in another capacity within the Marine Corps. Your submission will help to find and show the best and brightest the Corps has to offer.
For information about the MCRC Advertising 2016 Casting Call, email Casting@marines.usmc.mil or call 703-784-9434 and reference casting.