Home Resources CA Military Car Registration

CA Military Car Registration

If you buy or pick up a car in California, even if you plan on registering in another state, you will have to pay California sales tax. There is no way around this. There is a way around saving some money when you register your car with the California DMW. Here’s some forms to help you out with the processs.

California Military Non Resident Exemption Form

If you have already paid these fees and want to request a refund, click here.