Military families, if you are planning to visit ‘The Happiest Place on Earth,’ Walt Disney is extending their Armed Forces Salute program to October 2015, Disney’s Armed Forces Salute provides military families with deeply discounted tickets to our nation’s active and retired military personnel.
Armed Forces Salute Ticket Prices
Disneyland Park & California Adventures 3-day Park Hopper $132.00 (Regular 3-day Park Hopper Ticket Price: $265). The following blackout restrictions apply where tickets cannot be used to access the park:
- 25 December 2014 – 4 January 2015 (No theme Park Use)
- 29 March – 9 April 2015 (No theme Park Use)
Disney World in Orlando Florida 4-day Park Hopper $177 thru 9/24/2014. (Regular 4-day Park Hopper Ticket Price: $294). Water park access can be purchased for $29 more plus tax. The following blackout restrictions apply where tickets cannot be used to access the park:
- 22 December 2014 – 2 January 2015 (No Theme Park or Water Park Use)
- 29 March – 9 April 2015 (No Theme Park or Water Park Use)
Who Is Eligible?
- Active Duty and Retired
- Coast Guard
- National Guard
- 100% Service Related Disabled Veterans with a DAVPRM code on their Military ID
- Spouses and Un-remarried Widows – If the veteran is unable to be present, spouses are eligible to use the service member’s benefit. The Armed Forces Salute program does not apply to any other dependents other than spouses.
- Foreign partners/Coalition partners stationed at a US bases must be able to provide a permanent US Military issued ID (CAC card with blue stripe) to be eligible.
Purchase at the Disney gate or your local ITT Ticket office.
Disney Hotel Discounts
An added bonus while you plan your magical visit is Disney’s discounts on rooms at some of their on-site resorts with up to 40% off.
Disneyland/California Adventures – California
- Grand Californian 40% OFF
- Disneyland Hotel 35% OFF
- Paradise Pier 30% OFF
Walt Disney World – Florida
- Deluxe Resorts 40% OFF
- Moderate Resorts 35% OFF
- Value Resorts 30% OFF
- (Little Mermaid Rooms, excluded)
If you plan to make reservations using these resort discounts, the sooner the better because there are only a select amount of rooms and types available at each location. So, you may need to be Semper Gumby when scheduling.
Fast Pass+ (Disney World)
What is the Fast Pass+? It is a gem of convenience! Included in your 30+ days advanced purchase of tickets you get to choose up to 3 Fast Passes (in advance,) of the most favored attractions to ride or take part in PER DAY, without having to deal with the long, untimely, and exhaustingly hot lines that accompany the most awesome attractions. Better news is if you pre-plan and book your trip 60+ days in advance, you get the opportunity to select these Fast Pass+ attractions even earlier which gives you an advantage to seize the Fast Pass of your most favored attractions before they run out! After these passes are used or the window to enter has passed, you can still receive one more Fast Pass for an attraction, if available. Limited quantities of Fast Passes are distributed daily so the Fast Pass+ advanced selection alone is the pièce de résistance of booking a Disney World vacation. This is potentially 15 of the best attractions guaranteed to visit!
(Note: Fast Pass+ is not available at the California Theme Parks. Fast Passes at Disney’s California theme parks are limited daily for distribution.)