The Semper Fi Fund has raised millions for our wounded warriors. Please join us in helping spread the word with something you can do from home to donate money to this tremendous organization.
1. Click the video below: like, share & comment ($3/donation!)
When you click on the video, it will open up on Facebook. Make sure you do all three (like, click, share) to maximize your donation.
2. Participate with a #ServiceSelfie ($1 donation)
The #ServiceSelfie is a twist on the traditional selfie. Whether you’re volunteering or showing your love for your favorite nonprofit, the #ServiceSelfie is all about giving back and having fun. Here’s how it works:
- 1. Take a selfie (solo or with friends) while giving back in your community
- 2. Tag the photo with the hashtag #ServiceSelfie
- 3. Upload it to Twitter or Instagram and we’ll donate $1 to a nonprofit organization that gives back to veterans!
For every #ServiceSelfie shared on Twitter and Instagram during Celebration of Service (9/10/15 – 11/11/15), TeamDepot will donate $1 to the Semper Fi Fund — posts must include the hashtag #ServiceSelfie to be counted.
Donations will be capped at $1 million total, split evenly between each organization. Donations will be provided through a combination of cash and The Home Depot gift cards. Each organization will receive a minimum of $30,000 each for participating in the program.