Check out our latest podcast featuring the 5 Love Languages: Military Edition and Military Spouse Journey.
We had a great interview with authors Jocelyn Green and Gary Chapman from the 5 Love Languages Military Edition book. The 5 Love Languages has helped military couples heal broken relationships and strengthen healthy relationships. Special features include:
- Stories of military couples who have found ways to use the 5 love languages in their unique lifestyles.
- A Decoding Deployments section offering tips on how to express love when you are apart.
- Love Language Scramblers, explains how to speak the love languages through some of the most challenging times of a military marriage.
- An updated Q&A section specific to military.
(don’t forget to scroll down to enter to win Military Spouse Journey)
Next we’re interviewing authors Holly Scherer and Kathie Hightower on their newly released book, Military Spouse Journey, which helps readers craft their best life possible.This book will help you:
- Explore your passions, strengths, and goals.
- Discover possibilities for the life you want to live.
- Create an action plan to move forward, even when you think it’s impossible.
- Learn five keys to happiness you can apply.
- Build valuable friendships and support systems.
- and so much more!
How great that you would grant somebody in the military the opportunity to strengthen their marriage! Hope we’re one of the lucky ones to win! Thank you for offering this to your readers 🙂
I would LOVE to have both of these books! Thanks so much for the giveaways!
I’m super excited to have won The five love languages Military Edition… I would have never thought I could have a chance to win a give away.. I’m excited to get started on the book.. My husband has been in the Marine Corps for thirteen years and we’ve been married for nine years. I’m excited to see how I can make our marriage even stronger. I’m excited, thank you again
Gail, we’re so excited that you posted this comment! Thanks for following the site, I think you’ll love the book! Congrats again.